DIRECTOR & POLE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
I am the owner of Addictive Fitness Ltd and have been a fitness fanatic most of my adult life. I used to love body pump, body attack, body combat and spin classes… but then I found Pole! Pole Fitness was something completely different, a real challenge and an incredible body workout! I started Pole Fitness in 2007 and found that I was relatively good as a beginner due to the strength I’d built up in the gym.
In 2014 I started competing in pole competitions with my doubles partner Laura Leather (now Laura Orton) and then went on to competing in solo categories too.
My passion is static pole, I love beasty power tricks, grip switches, tumbles and drops and am forever looking for new ways to flip. As well as pole, I have also trained on Aerial Silks, Aerial Hoop and Aerial Yoga for many years and found a combination of all disciplines totally sculptured my body.
In 2014 I opened Addictive Fitness and I’m very lucky to now run a successful business doing what I love. I love passing on my knowledge and skills to other people that have the same passion as me. Seeing my students progress is as exciting as accomplishing the tricks myself.
Once you join Addictive Fitness you become part of our family and we’re proud of the positive atmosphere that we have created . . . the journey starts as being intrigued by the disciplines, and setting fitness goals, before you know it you walk away with a passion and a whole new inspirational circle of friends, there’s never been a more addictive form of fitness!
I teach regular Intermediate Pole, Intermediate / Advance Pole Combos and Advanced Tricks and Flips classes, as well as private sessions and workshops.
- Midlands Pole Championships 2015 – 1st Place Doubles Category
- UK Doubles Pole Championships 2015 – 2nd Place Pro/Am Doubles Category
- International Pole & Aerial Championships (IPAAT) 2016 – 1st Place Doubles Category
- Miss Pole Dance Championships 2018 – 2nd Place Doubles Category
- Pole Revolution 2019 – 2nd Place Expert Doubles Category
- British Pole Instructor Championships – 2nd Place Elite (Solo)
- Xpert Pole Fitness Instructor
- Xpert Aerial Silks Instructor
- Weigh Your Acts – Rigging