I started pole in 2012 at university and instantly fell in love. About a year and a half later I started my teaching qualifications. Soon after followed silks and hoop and I love them just as much as pole.
During lockdown I really focussed on my flexibility to help my students work towards their bendy goals. So now you will find me bending and flying around the studio on all sorts of equipment.
I absolutely love the atmosphere at Addictive Fitness and it has fast become a second home to me. The team of instructors and students are a great support and have become good friends. I am proud to be part of such an amazing team here at Addictive Fitness.
I love helping my students reach their pole, aerial and bendy goals. I teach both adults and children and offer the following classes for all levels and abilities:
- Pole fitness
- Pole heels
- Aerial silks
- Aerial hoop
- Aerial yoga
- Flying pole
- Stretch and contortion for splits and backbends
- Booty build
- Spin City Pole Fitness Instructor
- Spin City Aerial Hoop Instructor
- Xpert Silks Instructor
- Spin City Stretching and Flexibility for Pole and Aerial
- Xpert Flexibility Flow
- Xpert Children’s Pole and Aerial
- Spin City Pole Fabric Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology Foundations for Pole and Aerial
- Advanced Stretching Technique Instructor
- Xpert Essential Science of Heels