I am the Addictive Fitness flow and choreography teacher. I have a background in dance, and it didn’t take long before I started to explore flow in my pole career.
I love creating and teaching a range of choreography styles, with a strong focus on having fun and feeling empowered by sensuality in classes.
I teach the monthly Lyrical Pole Choreography class, monthly Red Light Heels Choreography class and fortnightly Heels 101: Tricks, Transitions and Technique, which is a non-choreo heels class which explores all elements of heels pole and basework, with a focus on correct technique. I also teach private pole sessions and party bookings.
As well as teaching, I also enjoy competing nationally in heels pole competitions.
- Loughborough Uni pole comp 2017 – 1st Place Intermediate Category
- Step up to the pole 2017 – 3rd Place Advance Category
- Southern pole championships 2020 – 1st Place Exotic Instructor
- Southern pole championships 2021 – 1st Place Exotic Instructor
- You Filthy F*cker 2022 – 1st Place Instructor
- Exotic Generation 2022 – Flow Finalist
- Pole Theatre 2023 – Semi Pro Classique Finalist
- Xpert Pole Fitness Instructor – Level 1 + 2
- Xpert Essential Science of Heels